CURRENT STUDENTS | FUTURE STUDENTS | FACULTY/STAFF | A-Z
Office of Admissions and Recruitment
|Undergraduate Student Enrollment Process|
The enrollment process consists of three main steps.
2. Registering for courses.
3. Finalizing (confirming registration and paying for your courses).
Applying for Admission (New and Transfer Students)
Registering for Courses
Meet with an advisor at First Year Experience
to schedule your courses and have your schedule entered directly into
2. Housing/Residence Life: All students residing on campus must visit the Housing/Residence Life Department located in the Juan Chacon Building before proceeding to the Business Office.
3. Go to the Cashier at the Business Office to pay for your courses. (Payment options are self-pay or credit card, financial aid or deferred payment plan; please contact the Business Office for details.)
4. Go to Campus Police to obtain your student ID card and parking permit. (Make sure to take your vehicle registration to obtain a parking permit.)
5. Visit Housing/Residence Life again for final housing admission. Be sure to take your “Statement of Account” for verification of payment.
*Skip steps 2 and/or 5 if they do not apply to you.
Complete and submit Special Student Application for Admission. Special
students may take up to nine credit hours per semester. Instructor permission
may be required for some courses (see schedule). Placement
testing may be required for undergraduate English and math courses.
WNMU Office of Admissions and Recruitment
PO Box 680 Silver City, NM 88062
Phone: 575-538-6000 1-800-872-9668 Fax: 575-538-6127