- The President and Board of Regents pages include a description of WNMU's core values and mission, information on the WNMU Board of Regents, and organizational charts for the University.
- Academic Affairs includes information on WNMU's academic departments,
Graduate School, and Extended University, as well as on related departments
and institutions such as Information Technology, Miller Library, and the
- Business Affairs included offices such as Purchasing, Maintenance, and Human Resources as well as the Business Office. The WNMU Athletics pages can also be accessed here.
- Student Affairs includes all aspects of student life and involvement at
WNMU, including Housing, Career Services, the Academic Support Center, and
the Office of Student Activities and Multicultural Activities. Student Affairs
is also responsible for Enrollment Management, including Admissions, the
Office of the Registrar, and Financial Aid.
- The Office of Institutional Advancement is established to meet the need for providing a more focused agenda on University fundraising through an enlarged and stronger alumni base, as well as on the University’s efforts in economic development and community interaction.
Vice President for Institutional Advancement, Economic Development and Community Affairs: Linda Kay Jones
Western New Mexico University
PO Box 680 Silver City, NM 88062