CURRENT STUDENTS | FUTURE STUDENTS | FACULTY/STAFF | A-Z
Western New Mexico University Foundation Scholarship
WNMU Foundation offers a variety of scholarships
based on need, merit and other criteria.
- Applicants must have a Western Identification Number (W00#) issued by the WNMU Admissions Office in order to submit this application. We strongly recommend that your Admissions Application is submitted no later than February 1st, 2015, so you will receive the W00# in time to complete this application before the deadline posted below.
- Applicants may only complete one scholarship application, annually, to be considered for all WNMU Foundation Scholarships.
- Please complete the application in full and be aware that the proper use of upper and lower case, as well as good grammar and composition, can positively affect your scholarship eligibility.
- In addition to this application, you are strongly encouraged to complete the FAFSA (http://www.wnmu.edu/financialaid/apply.shtml). This is required for you to be considered for any need-based scholarships, as well as additional need-based Federal and Institutional Aid. The information contained in the FAFSA will not affect your eligibility for merit-based scholarships.
- Acceptance to WNMU is required prior to the consideration of your application.
- The deadline of March 1, 2015 has been established for completing the WNMU Foundation Scholarship Application for the 2015-16 academic year. The online application site will be disabled at 5:00 p.m. on March 1, 2015. We strongly suggest completing the application prior to this deadline in order to avoid technical difficulties.
*Please note, we will be unable to accept any additional information after submission
– with the exception of email addresses –
If the email address you submit becomes inactive, you will need to contact the Foundation Scholarships office immediately with the new information
Phone: (575) 538-6691 E-mail: email@example.com
Show / Hide Thank You letter Instructions